Sunday, November 10, 2013

Girls Weekend!

A few months ago one of my college friends/roommates Sarah (Snodgrass) planned a trip to come visit me in Denver. Then, a few weeks ago, Snodgrass and Alli (another college friend) called me to tell me Alli had booked a ticket to come out the same weekend. I was so surprised and so so thrilled to be having a mini reunion in Denver.

Welcome Basket for the girls :)

Snodgrass had never been to the mountains before, so I took her to Breckenridge for the day. We walked around the town, went shopping and ate at Mi Casa. Added bonus... it was snowing!

The Sarah's in Breck  





On Saturday, we picked Alli up from the airport and headed straight for Snooze. I had to introduce the girls to the best breakfast ever. Plus... they have Knorks! 





While we were waiting for our table at Snooze, I got a call from Jeff. He told me to look under the floor mat in my car - where I found an envelop. He told me he had a surprise for us and to open the envelope with the girls. Here's what was inside...



Just when I thought he couldn't be sweeter/cuter/more thoughtful, Jeff went and booked us all mani/pedis! It was the best surprise!


After our spa day, we did a little shopping and met Sarah Noel for dinner at Osterio Marco.



We had SUCH a fun weekend. I can't wait to see these girls again... Maybe Spring Break 2014? ;)

No comments: